Monday, January 20, 2014

My big project- 2nd anniversary album :)

Just realized that I never share my big project to him right here- Our 2nd anniversary album :)
The cover looks a little bit vintage, XoXo. I'm using hard chipboard for the cover, so that it can hold a little bit well.
I kinda love all the details here, quite sweet ho? hahaha~

And so here is the inner page:
(p.s. It doesn't look like a "mini album" as all the inner page are more like a proper layout with heavy/full embellishment >"<, it really took me sometime to finish this).




















The "mini album" ends up become to be a really bulky album, Xoxo, luckily I able to add in a string at the cover to hold it, haha.
Can't believe that i really able to finish such a bulky album, Xoxo! Enjoy the process so much! 


1 comment: