Monday, January 20, 2014

My Crafty Journey :D

I've done a layout today, it's all about what I've been trying since May 2013 :) - Scrapbooking, mini album, travelogue, 12x12 layout, book binding, cards, making doll :) .
Printing the previous picture by using my CP900, Xoxo, I'm so excited :P
Can you see the watercolor background? I don't have gelato so that I color it by using normal water color.
The colors yellow, green, Lt.blue and pink goes so well together! Aren't you think so? :P

Love the sewing machine stickers so much! XOXO! 

I've done 3 mini album in total! That's so great to keep all those memory inside a lovely handmade album! 

I start scrapping 12x12 layout too!

Book binding is super fun! I just couldn't have enough hobby!HoHo!


Love the little clothes stickers which i get from Popular, so cute! I'm super glad that i able to do this look-alike me (although not that me after i finish it) doll for my BFF birthday.

Thanks for looking, XoXo. I hope i can do more and contribute more picture for my 2nd, 3rd...etc crafty layout :D





No comments:

Post a Comment