Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New year!!!

Hohoho, it's 2014!
Playing along with Life.Paper.Scrapbook December Sketch Challenge before going out for New Year countdown party :) 。

Love the wooden background paper so much! I'm super excited as it was my first time playing with my CP900. Anyhow the picture size is a little bit too small as I'm not very familiar in adjusting the size but guess what, I'm happy that i able to squeeze in four pic of me and my beloved into a layout.
Toong say it would be nicer if using colorful font but anyway, i still insist that white thickers is nicer in this case :P. Anyhow, i try to add the "christmas" and "2013" font after listening to his "advice" :P.Well, i love how it turn out to be :D.









Dang dang dang dang! Guess what! I make a red polka dots snail too! Seeing a snail doll pattern at pinterest sometime ago and I seriously feel that it's just too cute! I finally got sometime for it! Seriously love her so much :P~
How you spend your New Year eve?I've some great time with my beloved :). The fireworks from Desa Park City is just too amazing! I hope i'll got a great year ahead, with you :)/


No comments:

Post a Comment