Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A productive day :)




This post has been abandoned for sometime. I not really remember what is it about, haha >"<.
Oh ya, it is Chictags December 1st Sketch Challenge!
I've chose the pic of mine from Prague, while I'm having my favorite pose in the library -pretending! hahaha>"<~ The piece is a little bit too messy, and the white base is getting dirty. I try to cover it a bit by applying a thin layer of gesso, I hope it do help a bit >"<~ Anyway, the color combination is quite fresh for me- Red, Yellow, and Blue.


Forget to share my first ever Christmas layout during Christmas time >"<~ I'm trying hard to make a clean layout and well, I love how it turn out to be then :). The lovely wooded Christmas tree is from Prague Christmas market, how lovely it is and I love it too much!

I've done 3 layouts, one card and one hand-stitched book in a day !Hoho, how productive I am!
I hope I could as productive always >"<~

Here is the details! Making this for my lovely dear yang! And I myself love it so much!Xoxo!

Thanks for looking, XoXo!




No comments:

Post a Comment