Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Chic Tags December 1st Sketch Challenge

Playing along with Chic Tags December 1st Sketch Challenge .
I love this sketch so much and so i able to do this quick layout within a hour time (which i normally need for time for it >"<). I always feel want to make my own banner and finally there's some motivation for me to do so, haha.



Love this pic of mine so much which taken by my babe at Prague. The chips was not that yummy as shown as in the picture as the weather is too cold, making the chips a little bit too cold! We miss hot food so much in -1/-2/-3/-4 weather!
Love the soft color of this layout, it looks so sweet XOXO! :P~ And, i seriously love off white color thickers so much and i think i will gonna shop more and more for it>"<~~pity my purse :P~


No comments:

Post a Comment