Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Custom Order Valentine Album

I've been really busy nowadays>"<~ I almost forget when is my last post already >"<~
Valentine is around the corner, so, my dear friend wants me to do a mini album for his sweet girlfriend.
I used to do mini-album for own record, it's a big challenge for me to help others record their memory!
Since his GF love pink so much, that's why i choose the sweet pink stripes pattern paper as background paper, then decorate with Dear Lizzy chipboard. I seldom do pink layout that's why this is another big challenge for me as well! 

The cover is quite simple but i actually spend quite lots time on it. I keep thinking what else should  i add into as i keep feeling that it's like unfinished piece until i found the Love shape wood veneer form my stash.
I love wood veneer! Luckily i still quite satisfy with the overall outcome :).

Top Left: Love the Hello Again stickers so much!
Bottom right: The pastel color owl from typo is just too cute and it match the background stripes paper so much!

Bottom Right: Hohoho! I love the ice-cream chipboard too much! It is just too cute!

I've left some blank space for the guy to leave some sweet words to his loved one.



Bottom Right: I love the So Happy Together sticker from Echo Park Paper Co!

Top Right: Last page of the mini-album, I've decorate it a bit for him to leave some sweet wordsto her.

XOXoXo! I've done totally 14 pages in a rush! But luckily i still quite satisfy with how it turn out to be in the end! I actually feeling quite stress! I've put so much effort on it and really hope that the recipient will love it!
Thanks for looking, XoXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment