Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Mini for Ni~

I love making mini for beloved you, and my friends.
Ni is a really sweet girl that i like her so much, feeling reluctant for her left, that's why I rush this out mini at her last day :).
-------------------------------------------------------------------
This album is quite same with the previously one which I do for Alici (oh no! now only i realized da post still sleeping soundly at my draft >"< ) which inspired by Cassandra!
She is so sweet to share how she make the super mini by using PL cards.
I make the cover bigger this time because there's some surprise for this bunny-lover! Hohoho!
Am "hiding" a felt rabbit inside the last page, the vellum folder is her little home, LOL~~
The title of cover is just nice to encourage her, keep believe-ING in herself, and also, to remind myself as well.

I'm quite satisfying with this mini as, it is able to be closed nicely! Xoxo!!!
Although the middle part is a little bit out of size (This is the result of being lazy- lazy to measure nicely, LOL)! But I still love it, there's always no rules in creative world, am I right?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Next project: 3rd anniversary album to him! Hohoho!
                       I'm not gonna spend more than 3 months to finish it this time, XOXO.

















No comments:

Post a Comment