Thursday, July 31, 2014

Melipaparie July inspired by ...challenge + My crochet wedding bear :)



I got to know Melipaparie recently from Instagram and fall in love with it immediately!
Inspired by this month guest's designer Eunyoung sketch (I seriously love her scrap-booking style so so much as I'm a pastel color lover!she is my recent scrap-booking idol!), I try to play along with July inspired by ...challenge.
I've just finish crocheting my first ever wedding bear for a lovely friend this month and I love love love it so so much!!!!!!!!! I bought the pattern from https://www.etsy.com/transaction/213555536, alter to my desire length and shape and turn it to be bear head by myself  LOL.
Can please pardon me for posting so many picture of the bears here? LOL.





Seeing the pink background from the mood board, I quickly push out my Amy Tangerine cut & paste pattern paper and cut the pinkish part into triangle shape randomly, and then I just paste it randomly {based on my mood, LOL} as background :).
I've never do a wedding layout and I love how it turn out to be!!!
I know I must be missing this cutie so much after I give it to my friend as wedding gift {sob sob}. That's why i decide to scrap it and keep it as memory!
Thanks for looking, hohohohoho :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Thanks Meilipaper for featuring my project hohoho! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment