Friday, July 25, 2014

Elle Studio SKETCH THURSDAY JUNE 12, 2014





Playing along with Elle Studio SKETCH THURSDAY JUNE 12, 2014.
I was using my favorite picture of myself taken on Ni wedding 17 May. I just can't stop scrapping this picture more than one time, as well as putting it inside my May PL page :).
I'm very bad on posing, so my dear friend help to put my leg and hand to a "proper position" then, how funny is it, hehe!
This is to remind myself to be more confident as well, believing in what I am doing and continue, that's it.
Love love love the Shine collection from Elle studio! The colors make me feel happy especially the "F U N" tag! I just can;t stop myself for squeezing everything into the layout!
Thanks for looking, XOXO!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated: Thanks Elle Studio for picking me as winner! HoHoHo!




No comments:

Post a Comment