Tuesday, July 8, 2014

CITRUS TWIST KITS 29/6 Sketch Challenge



Love this layout so much as I hardly put in 4 pic in a layout, and coincident I've force him to take this series of selfie last weekend! Ho ho Ho! That's just nice for this layout!
Making it to the smallest size as I don't want those pic to occupy too much space in my layout.
The 6x6 Websters page paper pad from CT May PL kit is just so great for this challenge!
The "original circle" on the paper makes my jobs easier, I just have to add two row of machine stitch and call-it-done, LOL.
Everything from my left over May PL kit are just so great for this layout! I love love love the gold stickers from Maggie Holmes!.
I'm not used to putting sprinkles @ my layout, that's why I change it to be small little stars, by using my cute little star puncher, adding some stamps, stitching, and call-it-done, LOL :P~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated 9/7:
Thanks for picking me as 29/6 sketch challenge's winners! hohoho i am a super happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment