Monday, July 7, 2014

I am not PERFECT >"<~

I am feeling quite lost recently, about how to communicate well with others and friends, about what is my strengths, about what should I do in future...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Order whole collection of Dear Lizzy day dreamer products from paperissues, really in love with them! I always love Dear Lizzy so so so much as the colors is always so sweet and comfortable to me.
Always love Janna Wanner clean layout and recently I was in love with Eyoung Lee  scrapping style so much!!!
Always want to do such clean and elegant layout! Dear Lizzy Day Dreamer helps me a lot!!!



Love this quote which I pinned from Pinterest so so so much!
So I make it to be my layout title :). And so black and black picture match my moody mood a lots.
I love using black and white pic as I could add a lots colorful embellishments around.

Those transparent die cut from Heidi Swapp so much too:  Ephemera Die Cuts-Heidi Swapp Dreamy ! The pastel colors match my layout so much!
I layered the pic by using 6x6 Websters page from Citrus Twist May PL kits.All the colors just matched perfectly.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ya, I hope I able to figure out everything, soon >"<. Tomorrow will be better hohoho!



No comments:

Post a Comment