Monday, November 11, 2013

Paper Bakery Sketch Challenge #16

Have a super busy weekend, but i still can't stop myself from scrapping >"<.
Toong keep asking me why i rather scrap instead of have a good rest even though i am super tired already, haha! Well, I can't answer this seriously, I just know that i won't feel tired while scrapping, LOL.
Can't wait to play along with Paper Bakery Sketch Challenge #16 even though the due date is 2 weeks later from now.

 I just trimmed whichever greyish paper that i have and glue them together.
Well, the color is actually not so me but i just don't have enough paper and i'm yet to go for shopping.
The polka dot and stripe paper are gift from my sister.
Love everything from Hello Again sticker! I finally can use up the big colorful floral sticker here (as the background is too dull) and also the "so happy together" sticker!
And i color the bottom part with white water color, love how it turn out to be!




That's all about it, XOXO :)





No comments:

Post a Comment