Monday, November 11, 2013

Citrus Twist Sketch challenge 11/3

Challenge myself to play along with Citrus Twist 11/3 sketch challenge! Love to play along with those fabulous sketch as it always make me think of of the box.


Here is my laoyout :). Love this picture of mine so much which he take for me at Bali, Seminyak beach at ROyal beach hotel during our 2nd anniversary trip 2013. I trim a circle at my white color base and put the photo under it and so it is my round shape photo, hehe.
 Pasting a lots of sequins here :)

I ruined the rubs-on while transferring it to an uneven surface. But i like how it turns to be the caption background.

Gossh! Miss my holiday and summer time at Bali!

Love citrus twist kits so much and hope i can win the $5 GC to the store, wish me luck! hohoho :D


No comments:

Post a Comment