Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My first ever 12x12 layout {throwback}

I had done my first ever 12x12 layout in October. I used to do 7x7 for my mini album (2013 anniversary gift for him).
Looking at such pretty sequins, I know i must do something on it. I'm too greedy that i feel want to put of of them together in my first layout.


And then i comes out with the best solution: putting all of them together in several lines! Just like a rainbow!I've spent quite lots of effort and time for stick them on the paper, haha >"<,but anywhere, I'm kinda enjoy it, hohoho.


 Dang dang dang dang, here is it! Am using my first bikini picture taken by him at Bali, Aug 2013.
First bikini for my first 12x12 layout, kinda memorable, right?hehe.

Haha, i kinda love the title of the layout: "Don't tell anyone she wore a bikini".

I am a happy girl, XOXO.

So, that's all for my first layout.Thanks for looking XOXO.







No comments:

Post a Comment