Monday, April 14, 2014

Citrus Twist Sketch Challenge 130414

Hi all, am sharing this layout i create by using the sketch from Citrus Twist Sketch Challenge 130414.
Love this sketch so much as it is a big challenge for me to putting more than one pic in a layout.
And also, I love the layering below the pic!

Love this funny series picture of us.
You always love showing off your funny expression whenever I "force" you to selfie with me, LOL.
Using mixture products for this layout: kits from Citrus Twist, heidi swapp stickers, dear lizzy floral, and some buttons from my own stash.
Love how it turn out to be--> a fun and colorful layout :).
Thanks for looking, Xoxo.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated: Thanks Citrus Twist for choosing me as winner of 13/4 challenge! I am a happy girl now :)
                







No comments:

Post a Comment