Monday, April 7, 2014

Citrus Twist 06/04/2014 Sunday challenge

Oh My! I know this blog have been abandoned quite a while!
Am really too busy with some new hobby and work >"<~~
Luckily i never stop creating...LOLX~

Playing along with Citrus Twist 06/04/2014 Sunday challenge .
Using mixture of February add-on kits, March PL kits and October main kits (which is free for return subscriber- yup, me! still love citrus style much ).


I choose the picture with him taken during our Chiang Mai trip 21 Feb 2014.
This is to remind myself not to ride on elephant anymore!
I cry immediately when I ride on him.
Some said it is so cruel so ride on an elephant as their body is not suitable for being ride.
Others said if human din't keep them they might ends up dying with hunger.
I don't know which scenario is true though....hmmm... 

Let's love elephant together!


No comments:

Post a Comment