Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Birthday card for my dear babe :)

Rushing this birthday card within few hours a day before I fly over to Prague with my dearest friend, for her 29th birthday :).

Try to make the card looks more 3D, so that i die-cut a little square shape at the middle of the card and insert a base for it.
Love the little girl from Prima jack and jill collection so much, that's why i fussy cut it and yup, it do need lots of patience but I'm super glad to see how it turns put to be.


Decorated a little bit by using matching pattern paper.
And yup I'm done!

My very cute bf say that he jealous my best friend so much as he feel that this card is much more nicer than his. Should i cry or feeling happy?haha, I know that he is making fun of me because he do love all my handmade thingy for him, XOXO.



No comments:

Post a Comment